Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Sleepy head.

Pinned Image

Don't you hate that sinking/sleepy feeling you get around 2 or 3 in the afternoon? It's like my body decides that right about now would be a perfect time to curl up and take a nap. Doesn't my body know that I am at work and that taking a nap isnt an option at this point?! Last night I got more than enough sleep as oppose to the night before. I have gotten into this terrible habit of watching TV till the wee hours of the morning no matter how sleepy or droopy my eyes feel. Its like I go into auto pilot with the remote control and aimlessly flip through the channels hoping something more interesting then THIS info commercial will come on.


Is that not the most ridiculous most genius thing you have ever seen? 

Ridiculous in the fact that its simply a fleece jump suite with a hoodie attached to it and genius because you didn't think of it first. 

Oh and just in case you forgot...I get married in 17 days to my best friend and yes, I have been counting down for 348 days. 

If you are interested in participating in a guest blog post while I am on my honeymoon soaking up the Antigua sun and listening to the waves crash on the shore... just let me know because we still have a couple days open! 

Happy Tuesday y'all.





No comments:

Post a Comment