Monday, October 10, 2011

Happy Columbus Day to YOU!

Pinned Image

So last year around this time I had JUST dipped my toes into the blogging world and decided that it would be fun to do a "Columbus Day" post about things that I had "discovered" about myself over the years. If you missed out on that post you can check it out here! So of course this year, I decided that I would do the same thing just talk about things that I had discovered about myself SINCE my last post. 

- I discovered  that I my want/need for a puppy had become obsessive the day that I watched puppy videos for over an hour during my lunch break on YouTube
-I discovered that its okay to rethink your entire career after graduating from college
- I discovered that building a house really ISNT all that stressful contrary to what everybody and there dog told me. 
- I discovered that I loose my keys and wallet on average 4 times a week 
I discovered that I have a real joy in running, I just never ever do it.
- I discovered that my initials will in fact be B.L.T after I get married.
- I discovered that my addition to Starbucks is mainly because of the branding brainwash.

So what are some things YOU have discovered about yourself in the past year! I really would love to know!


No comments:

Post a Comment