Saturday, October 8, 2011

Never too early for Christmas Cards!







Did I steal that ad idea? Hmmm maybe. Am I really excited about Christmas? Hmmm YES!


Although a lot of you are still sewing up your Halloween costumes (bc you are WAY more crafty than me) and dreaming of turkey, the Macy's Day Parade and football...I, my friend, am dreaming of Christmas


Why so early you ask?


Well, before you know it- You will have blinked and it will be CHRISTMAS CARD SEASON!

To this day- one of my FAVORITE things about the holidays is receiving Christmas cards in the mail from family and friends! Its such a neat way of keeping up with everybody spreading Christmas cheer for all to hear SEE!


If you are interested in having me design your very own custom card just email me at 
{{{redrobedesignsATgmailDOTcom}}}


Pricing may be different depending on design and printing of your card- but I'm always willing to work with you! 


PLEASE NOTE that I will not begin the actual design work until Nov. 8th since I will be in wedding la la land until then. *Smile*



No comments:

Post a Comment