Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Guest Blog: Caroline Hulse!

Hi Red Robe Designs readers!! My name is Caroline and I am the crazy person behind the shop Cotton Lane and author of the blog Good Times Never Seem Sew Good. When I'm not blogging about my new life as a newlywed, DIYs, fashion (sort of), and other tid bits, I am either busy creating fresh goodies for my handmade shop or working non-stop at a local fabric store. Are you tired yet? :)

Bethany asked me to guest post for her while she is livin' it up with Tyler on some exotic island.. oh how I wish David and I could honeymoon again! 

I'm here to share with you five of my FAVORITE things about my FAVORITE season, Fall.
1. Leaves changing.
Photobucket
2. Scarves.
Photobucket
3. Apple Cider.
Photobucket
4. Pumpkin...everything.
Photobucket
5. Flannel.
Photobucket
pinned here.

what are YOUR favorite things about Fall?

xoxo,
Caroline

2 comments:

  1. bethany... my name is caroline HULSE! ha ha hope you're having fun! xoxo:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caroline - I'm so sorry that was my fault! :( I was sick that day when I was getting everything on here and wasn't in my right mind! So sorry about that!!

    ReplyDelete