Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Oh my oh my...How Pinteresting! Holiday Treats!


Im gonna be honest with you on this one....I have been pinning about 90% food items on pintrest lately! This is definitely not helping my semi-wedding body diet that I keep telling myself that I am on

but sometimes a girl has to be strict with indulge her senses...right???

I pin all these yummy, calorie filled treats under the board rightfully named "Food that Will Make Me Fat." because they will simply do just that.

Tyler and I close on our beautiful home on Sept. 30 and I plan on hosting many holiday get togethers once we are all good and moved in. This will, in fact, force me to get my butt in the kitchen and create some fun and yummy treats for our friends that come over! So what better holidays to start off with then Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas!

Here are a couple that caught my eye!

FOR HALLOWEEN

{Halloween Witch Hat Cookies}

This is SO creative and seems so simple to recreate! All you need are Keebler Fudge Striped Cookies (turned upside down), Hershey Kisses attached with orange icing and BAM- You have a witch hat!

{Owl Cupcakes}

Okay so Owls are Halloween-ish right??? These are chocolate icing covered cupcakes with oreos for the eyeballs and brown and orange M&M's for the pupil and nose! How cute?! Great for any Chi-O ladies out there as well!

FOR THANKSGIVING

{Sweet Acorns}

I LOVE this simple and cute idea of taking a donut hold and making it look like a acorn! All you need are some yummy donuts from your local donut shop....Nutella...Chocolate sprinkles or toffee bits and pretzel sticks for the stems! 

{Turkey Cookies}
These cookies look very easy to duplicate! All you need are sugar cookies, icing, candy corn and green M&M for the eyes! Gobble Gobble! :) 

FOR CHRISTMAS

{Peppermint Bark Snowflakes}

These would be great for a small gift to coworkers, friends or family around the holidays! Click the photo to see how to make these fun treats! 


{Reindeer Pops}

How cute are these little guys?! All you need are marshmallows, lollipop sticks, chocolate bark, twisted pretzels and candy eyes! Click the image to link to the website that shows you how its done in detail!


What are some fun holiday treats that you have found on Pintrest?? 


4 comments:

  1. I love all of these holiday treat ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love autumn. Everything awesome happens starting in autumn - my birthday, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Xmas, New Year's, St. Patty's Day. Those are all AWESOME holidays and there are plenty of food ideas to come up with! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You found some fabulous holiday pins. I love the Christmas goodies! Thanks for sharing them.

    Hope you have a great week. Happy Pinning!

    Best wishes,
    Natasha @ 5 Minutes Just for Me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very very creative, love the owl cup cakes!

    ReplyDelete