Wednesday, August 3, 2011

How to follow Red Robe Designs

Hey guys! Whew okay- Thankfully my wonderful fiance caught my little typo in my last print and it has now been fixed in my store and blog. Sometimes I think I get more caught up in the design, kerning, spacing, then the actual TEXT itself.

So let it be known...I am not perfect and spelling is my kryptonite. 

Admitting it is the first step right??

Okay lets get down to business- I know a lot of people read my blog via Twitter or Facebook but did you know you could also "follow"my blog??? Its super duper easy to do!

See that little cute red chicka to the right of the screen? The one that says "Follow Me!" on it??? Well- all you have to do it click that icon and WHA-BAM you are now a Red Robe Designs follower!

See I told you it was easy! So what are you waiting for?! Get to following!

1 comment: