Monday, August 8, 2011

Let's play 20 questions- shall we?

Usually im not into the whole questionnaire blog posts but this one I got from my friend Amy over at All Things Girl and I thought I would give it a shot! So hopefully by the end of this, you will have learned a little bit more about me!

1_ Were you named after anyone? I'm going to go with no on this one. I mean my name IS in the Bible and was Jesus's favorite town to visit (but im not bragging or anything)..but no, I was not named after anybody.
2_ Do you like your own handwriting? My handwriting has changed about 100 times since I realized that a lot of girls had prettier handwriting then me. Now I could care less. I type most of the time anyway.
3_ What would your superpower be if you could choose one? My superpower would be simple but would save me more time in the mornings then most people know. I would have the superpower to ALWAYS remember where I put my keys and wallet. Its a real problem people. Just ask my parents, my old roomie, or Tyler.
4_ Are you an Optimist or Pessimist? With every situation- I really try and find the silver lining so I guess Optimist?
5_ What do you collect? I use to collect rocks. Don't ask.
6_ What movie would your friends be surprised that you like? I don't really watch a ton of movies so I think it would be more like "What movie would your friends be surprised that you haven't seen?" because that list would be extremely long.
7_ What are your favorite smells? I love the smell of a gun after you shoot it. I have only smelled this at the ranch of course. I am no gangsta.
8_ Coffee or Tea? Coffee. Starbucks. White Chocolate Mocha. Grande. I take gift cards :)
9_ Wine or Beer? Am I allowed to answer this question??
10_ What is the best thing you've ever eaten? (Where?) One time I had this GIANT piece of cake from Maggiano's and I promise you I went into chocolate shock after I ate it. It was seriously THAT good.
11_  Mac or PC? Mac. My family has had Mac's even when Mac's were not cool.
12_ What are you listening to right now? The sound of my computer reaving up like its about to explode in my lap. I'm assuming that is not a normal sound to hear.
13_ What career would you pursue in another life? Teacher. I will never get over the fact that a handful of my friends get summer breaks while I am still working from 8-5. Oh, and of course to make a difference in students lives. Thats kinda important too I guess.
14_ What sound or noise do you love? Anything associated with the ocean. Just not those annoying birds.
15_ What sound or noise do you hate? People sneezing. Nobody needs to hear the sound of anything coming out of your nose.
16_ Mountains or the beach? I enjoy them both equally- but I go to the beach more.
17_ Cook or Bake? I couldn't even tell you the difference between cooking vs. baking. My poor fiance is going to starve.
18_ Do you go to restaurants and movies by yourself? It's something ive always wanted to do just so I can say ive done it but i know that when I actually DO it I'll feel like an idiot.
19_ What is your favorite fairy tale? I always wanted to be Ariel from the Little Mermaid. Im not sure if thats a fairy tale or more of a Disney movie? Same difference right?
20_ What would you tell the 13 year old you? Those Beanie Babies that you begged for and had to have. Not gonna be worth squat in 30 years.

2 comments:

  1. love this questionnaire! (i might just have to steal it for my blog too!)

    just found you from Caroline @ Cotton Lane. i always get excited when i find young, pre-mom blogs, and i'm now your newest follower!

    good luck with everything, you seem like a blog pro already!

    with love,
    Allie

    http://amaryllistruth.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Allie!! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Im glad you found me through Caroline @ Cotton Lane!! Although I am not a mommy yet, I am getting married on Oct. 21st so I will have lots and lots of updates on that on here!! :) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete