Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Birthdays and Brick

This past weekend was my dad's 50th birthday!! So Saturday morning me, my mom and Ryan had a little brunch at a local restaurant called Whiskey Cake. One of our favorite places to eat in Plano! I LOVE how raw everything is there. The decorating, the appliances and even the coasters! There coasters are pieces of cardboard that they cut up and burn with a branding tool and all the mugs are from vintage stores across the states! Such a neat and creative thing to do!


We are making progress on the house people!! YAY! This is the one good thing about this heatwave we are experiencing here in Texas...no rain=consistent work on the house! Here are some of the workers doing the sheet rocking inside the home! 

(please check out those crazy stilts they are wearing! I think they missed there calling at the Circus...)


(It was so exciting to see them start putting up our beautiful brick and stone on the outside! They were SO fast at it too!)


I can not WAIT till our home is 100% finished and Tyler can finally move in before the wedding! Only 72 more days!!! <3



No comments:

Post a Comment