Thursday, August 11, 2011

Apple Blvd Bridal Shower!

On Tuesday I had my very first Bridal Shower! It wasn't your typical bridal shower in the fact that people didn't bring salad bowls, dishes, or cookie sheets....But instead they I was blessed with CLOTHES & JEWELRY! Not just any clothes and jewelry either- but Apple Blvd clothes and jewelry


My friend Katie and her husband Johnny started a clothing business out of their home a couple of months ago and wow do they have some of the cutest stuff! You can check it out all here on the Apple Blvd website! I promise you wont be disappointed- this girl has taste! 

  This bridal shower was such a neat idea because, I mean, what girl doesn't want new outfits to rock on the honeymoon??  

My mom and I brought over some of my luggage and displayed it in the middle of room so that whenever I was done opening a gift- I would just simply display it!




{Mrs. Apple Blvd herself!} 


{Me and Mer}


{All the fabulous hostesses!}


{All my beautifully wrapped gifts! Katie did such a great job! AND it matched my luggage!}

I felt so blessed that night and I am truly one lucky girl to have so many people invest in my life the way they do! :) Thank you to everybody who came! 

1 comment:

  1. Such a fun idea!!! I wish someone would throw me shower like this!! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete