Tuesday, August 2, 2011

New Print: Proverbs 31:25




 I have always LOVED this verse from Proverbs because it has hit home for me in more ways then one. This is a description of the confident woman that God calls each of us to be. I, like many of my other friends, are in a huge transition period of life. From graduating in 2010, getting a job, getting engaged, and now building a home all while planning a wedding that takes place in October… I think you will agree with me when I say that my plate is more then a little full. There has been many times before and after graduating that I wondered what my future would look like and even times when I questioned if God really knew what he was doing! 

 This verse reminds us that God calls us to be clothed with STRENGH and DIGNITY so that we may face uncertain times with confidence and without fear. So many times we forget how powerful and BIG our God is. Chrissie Dunham, one of my mentors growing up, said one night at a girl’s bible study that "Our God is Supreme." Those words have stuck with me ever since and has become more of a Truth to me with each passing year! 

He is in control yesterday, today, and tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment