Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday!



Oh my. I feel slightly overwhelmed today. I have a lot of graphics projects that I have been working on (baby announcements, logo's, wedding invitations...oh my!) and I have come to the sad realization that I am becoming a perfectionist when it comes to designing. I never would have pinned myself as a perfectionist but today....I am one. So its nice to take a brain break for a little but and let my mind wonder all over pintrest- looking at random images of fattening food and projects I will probably never get to.
So here we go....Another fun edition of  Oh how Pinteresting Wednesday!

{Chocolate Trees...I will make this at some point this Christmas season!}
{I am a lover of ALL coats and jackets. And this one made me drool when I saw it. Because I LOVE a pop of color during the fall months when everybody tends to wear blacks, greys and dark shades of any color.}
{Dachshund Ice Cube Tray- Its just so cute NOT to be tempted to get}

{Burberry Leather Triple Wrap Watch- Now I know I don't need a BURBERRY watch but they have got to make something that looks similar for a reasonable price right?!...Let me know if you find one!}

{Im kind of obsessing over this....I have been wanting something monogramed for awhile so I need to find something like this baby!}


{Isn't this outfit to die for?! Click on the image to see where everything is from!}



No comments:

Post a Comment