Monday, March 21, 2011

It's somebodys birthday today!!! :)

This week is birthday week for me! So many wonderful people in my life have birthdays in March!! And today is Amys birthday!!! Sooooo.... 

Happy Birthday to my best friend Amy Lynn Wentz!!! I love you!!!!! Right now Amy is in the beautiful state of California with Kate on her birthday and I am SUPER jealous. She says that if you don't get a Spring Break....make your own! 

Amy and I first met our freshman year when we both pledged EEE! She has stuck by my side through thick and thin (Eyebrows that is!) and been my biggest fan and supporter through everything! Today is her special day so show her some love on her blog All Things Girl! 


(Amy and I on graduation day....If it wasn't for her I wouldn't be wearing that cap and gown!)


(This is us LAST year on our senior year PC Spring Break Cruise trip!...Whew that trip was a blast- can we go back????)


On another note: Here is a design I did last week! Enjoy :) 


Romans 6:14
 "For sin shall no longer be your master, because you are not under the law, but under grace." 

No comments:

Post a Comment