Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Oh how very pinteresting!





Pinned Image

{This would be SUCH a cute idea for Save the Dates!!}

eat sign - kitchen sign - diner sign - retro sign - wood sign - wood word sign - forest green or you choose

{This is on my wish list for kitchen decor!}

Happy Travels inspirational quote print poster - 8x10

{Found this yesterday and I fell in the love with the quote!}


Custom Return Address Stamp // BRIGHT // hand calligraphy

{Finally caved in and purchase one for our home! Ive been eyeing this for awhile!}

Sticky Note Pad, Funny, "You Park Like An Idiot" (NSN-X018)

{You have no idea how many times I have wanted to purchase this notepad and actually USE it.}

Audrey Hepburn  Nothing is impossible,  the word itself says I'm possible  Vinyl Wall Quote

{For my study?? Shamaybe??}

2 comments: