Wednesday, April 11, 2012

COLOR.BLOCKING

This past Easter Sunday, my husband and I woke up to get ready for church. I slipped on a pair of blue pants from Fossil paired with a hot pink blazer and black cami underneath. 

I turned around to my husband and his eyes were as big as golf balls and uttered the words...

"You look like somebody from the Hunger Games Capitol."

I just simply took that statement as a compliment- I mean who wouldn't right??

But he clearly doesn't have a understanding or love for color blocking like so many of us girls do.


color blocking obsession



color blocking


love the color blocking



Original Color Blocking?

I mean if Princess Diana can do it.....so can you. 

Oh goodness...Look at what I just did- Another "fashion post"....who the heck am I now? 

No comments:

Post a Comment