Thursday, May 26, 2011

Logos, Invitations, Posters..OH MY!

Since launching my on the side business- Bethany Lynne Designs- I have had the honor to work on some logos/invitations/save the dates for various people! I wanted to share with my blogging buddies some of the things ive been working on!


{Two Chicks Pix Photography & Design}
{Buttercup Bakers}


Go check out Ashley George's photography website! :) 


As many of you know, my best friend Carly is getting married June 25th to a wonderful man named Eric Beckham!! Since I am her maid of honor, I was able to throw her a fun bachelorette/lingerie shower party AND design the invites for it! :) Designing invitations is probably one of my favorite things to do/research ideas on! I love how invitations make the first impression with any event!




I also LOVE designing quote posters. This quote was inspired by something that Steven Tyler said on American Idol. Right when he said it I knew I had to make a quote design using the phrase! This poster would be perfect in any EEE dorm room if I do say so myself ;) 


So thats just a few of the designs that have been keeping me busy lately! I cant wait to show off some other save the dates/invitation designs ive done!! 

If you are interested in using for my your design needs, just email me at bethanylynnedesigns@gmail.com and we can get the ball rolling!

 Have a wonderful Thursday friends :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment