Thursday, May 19, 2011

Busy Bee.



Man oh man am I slow moving today. I woke up right at 7 after hitting the snooze button several times. I feel like everyday I get closer to Friday- the harder it is to get my toosh out of bed? Am I the only one who feels that way?? I have been one busy bee and a bag blogger at that- but no fear ladies and gentleman because I am back in business! This past weekend I made a special trip up to College Station, TX to watch my fiancée walk across that pretty A&M stage and get his diploma!

{so proud of his diploma! Yay for not having a blue dot!}


{under the large ring!}


{one of my favorite pictures of Tyler that day!}

 I am so proud of him for working so hard this past year and juggling school, friends, Dude Perfect and me time. It is crazy to me that over 1,000 kids graduated just in that one ceremony AND its crazy to me that all of them will be looking for jobs. Welcome to the real world class of 2011, set your early alarms now. After the long ceremony we packed everything up and headed to where else??...The Ranch! The newest addition to this blissful place is the cabin on top of Rocky Top Hill. Tyler jokes that this cabin is our plan B for the honeymoon if plan A doesn't work out. Hmmmmm.... 


{cabin on top of Rocky Top!}

I still cant believe that I graduated from college over a year ago. It feels like just yesterday I was walking across that small stage in front of Ouachita's Cone Bottoms building saying "see ya later" (never goodbyes) to all my besties and packing up my modest little apartment. 






These past couple of weeks I have busy with work, wedding planning and balancing my free lance business! Now that Tyler is finally home from school- all the wedding planning and can really take off! YAY! 

{{Are you sure its not October yet?!}}


No comments:

Post a Comment