Monday, November 26, 2012

Creative Juices.

Breaks are the best. For a couple short days you finally have time to do...well, nothing. I always come back from the breaks with a new sense of creativity and less baggier eyes. Sitting in front of a computer all day being asked to come up with new and different designs can sometimes wear down on your creative juices a bit (whatever creative juice really is). You start staring at a blank screen and eventually find yourself clicking over to Pinterest for some great outfit ideas mind stimulation. So thanks to this long awaited Thanksgiving break...my mind is now so full of ideas, I can't even begin to start organizing them. *sigh*

In other news- got to work today to find these gems waiting for me. New XEN-TAN stationary printed with gold foil! I am in love.


No comments:

Post a Comment