Monday, August 13, 2012

Dreaming in Watercolor.

I took an illustration class in college that about made me cry on a daily basis. I was use to hanging up my artwork on the board that I had worked on day in and day out only to have it ripped to pieces verbally by my professor and classmates- but this class was something else. I like to think that the professor just had it out for me but I have to be honest...I was just downright horrible at it. I was use to drawing on a computer NOT with an illustration pen and paper. So needless to say- I wont be designing the artwork for a children's book anytime soon...

But besides the fact that this class terrified me every Tuesday and Thursday, we actually got to work a little with water color which I surprisingly ended up falling in love with. I wont proclaim to be good at it but now whenever I come across it- I can't help but be drawn to it.
















No comments:

Post a Comment