Tuesday, January 11, 2011

"Love your hair- Hope you win."



Sooooo....

WHO'S GOING TO WATCH MISS AMERICA THIS SATURDAY!?! Huh? Huh???



I can not WAIT to watch one of my dear friends, pledge sister, and pageant sister, Alyse Eady, compete for the crown this Saturday as Miss Arkansas! 

Woo hoo!! If you want to keep up with her this week, be sure to check out her blog here

Dont forget to tune in or set your DVR to ABC January 15th at 8PM to cheer Alyse on!

For one of my besties I designed a "Miss America Watch Party"invite because, like her, and all the girls coming to the party- You need to be watching the competition as well! :) 



2 comments:

  1. I've told all my girl-friends here at home (plus the mom and sister)!!! Yay!! We are so watching!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm SO watching.. as john wouldn't let me go. vegas is only 4.5 hours away! but i'm cheering :)

    ReplyDelete